- Every spring semester, student permit registration kicks off for the academic year that starts in the upcoming fall. You register through your myParking Account, accessible via AccessUH, and select your permit. Permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Permits are mailed to the address chosen in AccessUH during the registration process. The mailing process usually starts in late-July.
- Permits purchased in person are provided to students immediately. Those ordered online after the fall semester starts usually are mailed within two business days. A temporary printable permit is assigned by the system and can be used for up to seven (7) days while you wait for the permanent permit. The link for this temporary permit is provided in the confirmation email you received once you complete your purchase. Please note: temporary printable permits are not available for garage permits.
Parking and Transportation Services now uses the QLess virtual system for its Parking Express service. This allows customers to get in a “virtual” line to receive assistance at the Parking and Transportation customer service location in University Lofts. There are several ways to get in line:
- Text uhparking to 832-924-3542.
- You will receive a text asking you which line you would like to join: Permit, Citation, Parking Questions, or METRO Services.
- Depending on which line you choose, you will be asked several other questions, including your name.
- You will receive a text with an estimated wait time.
- Another text will summon you to the office when you are nearing the front of the line.
- Click this link.
- You will be asked the same general questions as if you used the text option.
- You will also be asked for your cell phone number to receive the text updates.
- This method also gives you the option to make an appointment to come at a set date and time.
- Use the QR Code.