Students, faculty and staff who have a bicycle on campus are required to register it. Registration takes only minutes to complete and is free. A registration sticker will be provided and should be placed on the bicycle.
If the bicycle is ever lost or stolen, the University will have the serial number and other identifying information. If the bicycle is recovered, this information makes it much easier to return the bicycle to its rightful owner.
How to Register a Bicycle
- Log in to AccessUH.
- Click on "myParking Account"
- Click the "Permits" pull-down menu.
- Click "Get Permits"
- Click the red button that says "Register Bike"
- Enter the bicycle serial number, model and color, and "Relationship to Vehicle" (your bicycle). You may also upload photos of your bicycle.
- Click "Submit"
- Visit the Parking and Transportation customer service office in the Elgin Street Garage (Suite 110) to pick up your decal. No appointment is required.
Where to Place Registration Sticker
Common Bike Serial Number Locations