As a result of issues involving the water supply to campus this week, the retail and residential food service locations at the University of Houston continue to be impacted.
Through Thursday, Sept. 22, the following locations will be open with limited menu offerings:
- Cougar Woods Dining Hall
- Fresh Food Company at Moody Towers
- Subway inside Calhoun Lofts
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Food trucks
- Cougar Xpress Markets
All other campus locations not listed above will remain closed until Friday, Sept. 23.
The following food trucks will be on campus today (Thursday, Sept. 22) during dinner:
- Student Center Circle: The Lunch Bag, Muiishe Makirritos, Casian King, Waffle Bus
- Outside the Fresh Food Company: Tu-Go Kitchen
In addition, the following food trucks will be serving campus during the late-night shift (11 p.m.-3 a.m.):
- Cougar Place: The Food Patty Wagon
- Cougar Village II: Flip N Patties
Test results on the campus water supply have come back negative, and so food service operations on campus will resume normal operations on Friday, Sept. 23.
For up-to-date information, check the UH Dining's Twitter account (@UHDining) and its website at www.uh.edu/dining.
Thank you for your patience during this time.