Skip to main content

Catalog Pages Depository

If you do not want anyone to be your delegate and access your account, you do not need to do anything! If you change your mind in the future, you can follow the instructions.

Naming a delegate or making changes to their access can happen at any time.

Currently, delegates can do the following things:

  • View a bill and make a payment
  • View contact information
  • View emergency contacts
  • View grades
  • View holds on an account
  • View a student’s To Do List

A delegate has access to view information and take action until their access is revoked by the student.

Read our helpful how-to-guide for detailed instructions on how to do this. Please note this process needs to be completed for every individual the student wants to delegate.

This is possible! Students control what their delegates can see or not see from the beginning. This also can be changed over time. Want a delegate to pay your bill but not see your grades? This is possible.

Read our helpful how-to-guide for detailed instructions on how to do this.

Whether you are adding/editing access or removing someone entirely - this change has to be initiated by the student in their account.

Read our helpful how-to-guide for detailed instructions on how to do this.

Information that is displayed on the delegates’ page is covered by FERPA, as stated on the User Agreement when a student assigns access to a delegate; however, this FERPA agreement does not cover any student education records that are being requested by phone or in-person. Access to any student education records outside of the delegated access functionality will require a written request to be submitted to the Office of University Registrar (OUR).

You may want to set this up is if you would like to share you grades with your parents. In addition, if you would like your parents to make a payment on a tuition balance, you can authorize your parents to make that payment directly.

This feature is available in the Campus Solutions Student Self-Service portal which is accessible through AccessUH. Once logged into AccessUH, click on the myUH portal to get to Student Self-Service.

No, you do not need to update this each term, but we do recommend students periodically review the access they have granted to delegates.

You may grant a member of your scholarship organization or your scholarship donor delegated access to your records. However, scholarship payments should be directed to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. For more information, click here or contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.

Scholarship Check Mailing Address:
University of Houston
Attn: Scholarships and Financial Aid
P.O. Box 1426
Houston, TX 77251-1426