USSEC (University System Staff Executive Council)
USSEC's mission is to support the UHS mission by recognizing staff as an integral part of UHS, promote UHS staff issues through a positive and meaningful exchange of ideas, provide a positive collaboration between campuses concerning staff issues, and support the need for system wide staff development.
Our purpose is:
- To serve as a system-wide forum for staff to work together to find mechanisms for addressing staff issues
- To represent each UHS staff councils or associations to the Chancellor and the Board of Regents as needed
- Advise the Chancellor on issues of importance to system wide staff.
- Assist the System in the selection of staff to serve on task forces, committees, or subcommittees
- Serve as the appropriate staff body for the discussion of UHS governance
- Provide recommendations concerning UHS policies and procedures that affect staff system wide.