Welcome to TAP (Training Access Portal)
TAP into your potential with the HR Online Training
To access the Online Training Site:
- Click on the link below to access TAP
- UH Central Employees can also access the site via AccessUH by clicking on Employee Training
- Log into AccessUH using your Cougnet ID and password
- Log in directly by visiting: http://login.tap.uh.edu
- Log into TAP with your PeopleSoft ID and PeopleSoft Password
There are a variety of online courses. Online courses are accessed through TAP (Training Access Portal).
There are 2 ways to log in:
- Login via AccessUH by clicking on TAP Employee Online Training
- Login at https://login.tap.uh.edu
Performance Improvement eLearning
The University provides access to free online courses for all students, faculty and staff of the University of Houston System. The online courses are accessible via the internet at the Performance Improvement eLearn site.
Over 5000 titles are accessible over the web via the UH SkillPort eLearning system, which supports the following knowledge areas: Communications, Consulting, Customer Service, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Leadership, Management, Marketing, Process Improvement, Project Management, Quality Management, Strategic Planning, Information Technology, and Team Building.
Click here for a Performance Improvement eLearning Guide. This guide is an abbreviated list of one hour courses that will support employee’s development and continued success.
Issues Accessing the Online Training
- Logging into TAP
- You do not see the course listed
- Once you log in, you cannot view the training