Undergraduate and graduate students at Hilton College have a number of options for scholarships and financial assistance. Scholarships are granted based on academic achievement, student leadership, participation in student organizations, honors and awards received, work experience, references, accuracy and timeliness in the application process.
All scholarship recipients must:
- Maintain a cumulative and semester grade point average of 3.0
- Maintain full-time enrollment status each semester
- Declare hotel and restaurant management as a major
- Complete at least one hotel and restaurant management course each semester
- Agree to adhere to the University's Academic Honesty Policy
- Attend a mandatory scholarship orientation session
Undergraduate students are eligible to receive a Hilton College scholarship for a maximum of eight semesters, and graduate students are eligible for four semesters. Please note that renewal of a scholarship is not automatic—you must reapply annually before March 1 to extend the scholarship.
To apply for or renew a scholarship, click here for the College’s scholarship application. Applications are accepted from November 1 to March 1 for the following academic year.
In addition to Hilton College’s scholarship opportunities, UH has several other options available. Click here for more information.