University Commencement is personal and meaningful. It is a shared celebration with faculty and friends of your college who have shaped your education. Hear your name called and walk across the stage to receive your accolades.
For the complete college experience, graduates and their families are encouraged to attend their university commencement. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable exclamation point on your UH career!
Thursday, May 10Cullen Performance Hall
○ Ceremony I: College of Pharmacy | 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
○ Ceremony III: Graduate College of Social Work | 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
○ Ceremony IV: College of Education & Ceremony V: College of Technology | 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, May 11
Cullen Performance Hall
○ Ceremony VIII: Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel & Restaurant Management | 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
○ Ceremony IX: Kathrine G. McGovern College of Arts | 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.