Congratulations on your application for Spring 2017 graduation! You are eligible to reserve tickets for your family and friends for the University-wide Commencement ceremony slated for Friday, May 12, 2017, 10:00 am, at TDECU Stadium.
Here's what you need to know about ticketing for the May 12th University-wide Commencement ceremony:
- Round 1 Ticketing launches Tuesday, April 4, 2017.
- Please note that you will not need a ticket for yourself.
- Tickets are complimentary.
- You will have the opportunity to reserve as many tickets as you need for your family and friends to attend University-wide Commencement.
- During the first round of ticketing, you will be limited to 6 tickets so that the approximate attendance can be predicted.
- Please only reserve the number of tickets you need - you do not have to reserve all 6.
- You will be given the opportunity to indicate whether you will need additional tickets. Additional tickets may be obtained starting Monday, April 24, 2017.
- Please feel secure in having your out of town guests make their travel plans - they will be able to obtain tickets.
The instructions on how to access the ticket link will be sent to you on Tuesday, April 4 when the site goes live.
Once Round 1 ends, you will receive another message with information about Round 2 which will be open to a larger audience as well as give you the opportunity to claim additional tickets if needed.
Stay tuned for more details.