GI Bill Certification - University of Houston
Skip to main content

GI Bill Certification

For GI Bill certification, UH requires submission of the online Veteran Certification forms to the Office of the University Registrar each semester. Check the Student Center of your online student account for your To-Do List. If there is a link there called V A Certification, you can download and complete the forms, then upload them at the same link as long as they are in one continuous pdf file.​