The University of Houston will work with you to utilize your benefits to pursue your educational goals, as well as work with students who transition from TA to GI Bill® education benefits.
How are TA benefits processed at the University of Houston?
- Apply for TA through the Education Service Officer (ESO) at your unit or branch of service.
- Submit your TA voucher to Melissa Villarreal in the Student Business Service Office prior to the tuition due date for the term for which you are requesting benefits.
- Upon receipt of the TA voucher, your tuition account will be coded "third party payment plan." We recommend that you apply for the 90-day Emergency Deferment in order to secure your courses in case the benefit amount is not applied by the deadline.
- In the event you make a change to your enrollment, you must contact your ESO to request a revised TA.
- For additional information, see the link below for your branch of service.