Carol Dwyer, DNP, MSN, M.Ed, APRN, FNP-BC
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Loyola University New Orleans, DNP | 2014
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, MSN | 2006
- University of Texas Health Science Center Houston, BSN | 2004
- Houston Community College, ADN | 1995
- University of Texas at El Paso, M.Ed | 1973
- Texas Tech University, BA | 1970
- Monday: Noon-1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9–10 a.m.
- Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Clinical Interest: Family Practice
Research Interest: Healthy weight management in the primary care setting
Professional Expertise: Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified
Professional Accolades: Good Samaritan Award 2020 Bronze
Sigma Theta Tau
Publications/Scholarly Work: DNP Scholarly Project (2014)
Evaluation of the implementation of healthy weight management in the primary care setting