Information Sessions are a great opportunity to meet with program advisors to learn more about the University of Houston College of Nursing Program Tracks.
You will receive information regarding admission requirements for our online and face-to-face programs: RN to BSN, Second Degree BSN, Traditional BSN and MSN programs. Information will also be provided about financial aid eligibility. You will also receive information regarding admission and eligibility requirements for our Traditional BSN program which will be offered at our Katy location Fall 2019.
Please note the following before you attend an information session:
- Before an individualized transcript evaluation can be performed, all prospective students must complete and secure their application (with payment) through NursingCAS . All required documentation must also be provided and attached to the NursingCAS application.
- Prospective students must RSVP to attend the Information Session. There will be no walk-ins accepted on the day of the session. If the session is filled, you can register for the next session in the following month.
- An RSVP ticket will be emailed once you are registered. The ticket must be printed and presented upon arrival to participate in the day’s activities. No cell phone tickets will be accepted.
Face-to-Face Information Sessions
1. Information Sessions for Second Degree BSN, RN to BSN and MSN
2. Information Sessions for the Traditional BSN
University of Houston
Health 2 Building ~ Room 2220, 2nd Floor
4733 Wheeler Avenue
Houston, TX 77004
Date(s): Oct 31, Nov 5 and Dec 6, 2019 (PLEASE REGISTER FOR ONLY ONE DATE AND TIME)
Parking is available in Welcome Center Parking Garage. Enter Health 2 Building Main Entrance. Room 2220 is on the Second Floor.
Online Information Sessions
3. Information Sessions for RN to BSN
Location: https://zoom.us/j/8328422879Date(s): November 14, December 18
Time: 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM CDT
NO RSVP REQUIRED!
4. Information Sessions for MSN
Location: https://zoom.us/j/8328422879Date: November 14, December 18
Time: 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM CDT
NO RSVP REQUIRED!
For general information about the University of Houston College of Nursing please visit our website first at www.uh.edu/nursing . You may also contact our main number 832-842-8200 for general information. Thank you for choosing the University of Houston College of Nursing.