Temporary Student Employees - University of Houston
Skip to main content

When considering payment for students in such classifications as camp assistants, camp instructors, coaching service-camps, lab assistants, mentors, research assistants, program assistants and student leadership, departments must begin to pay for these services through UH Payroll.  Accounts Payable will no longer process payments via vouchers.  The list of services is not meant to be all inclusive.  For assistance with determining Employee/Independent Contractor classification please reference the “Worker Classification Checklist” in MAPP 02.03.02 (below).