Visit Cougar Cupboard 2
Cougar Cupboard 2 is run by students and if the student on duty calls in sick, that will necessitate a cancellation. We look forward to serving you and hopefully there will be minimal disruption during the semester.
Cougar Cupboard 2 is currently closed and will reopen as soon as staff for the fall 23 term is in place. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. This information will be updated as soon as the pantry is open.
Instructions to make a Cougar Cupboard 2 appointment via Navigate
- Log into AccessUH (or access Navigate with your Navigate phone app).
- Select Navigate.
- Select appointments.
- Schedule a new appointment.
- Choose support services for your appointment reason.
- Select Cougar Cupboard 2 as the office for your appointment.
- Select “Cougar Cupboard 2: Food Insecurity” as your type of service.
- Continue through location and staff, as there is only one option for this section of the scheduling system.
- Select an available time that works for you.
- Arrive ON TIME for your Cougar Cupboard 2 appointment.
- If you have any special dietary restrictions or need toiletries (when available) please indicate that in the “comments” section when you make an appointment.*
Please pay attention to and adhere to the additional instructions on the appointment confirmation page. This is for the safety of you and all other people on campus. GO COOGS!
*If you have special dietary restrictions, please note them in the comments sections when you schedule your appointment. Example: vegetarian only, halal meat only (when available). Also, we have limited supplies of toiletries. If you need shampoo/soap/toothpaste, etc., please note that in your comments and if we have the supply it will be included as well.