When an incident is not an emergency, disruptive behavior should be documented through the Incident Reporting Form. Document situations and observations to put together patterns of behavior and to provide
- Be factual and detailed, use concrete terms
- Keep accurate records of observations of behavior
- Keep copies of emails, messages, letters, etc.
- Follow up conversations with
studentin writing and keep copyin file
- Keep out speculation or assumptions. Do not editorialize.
- Do not keep as part of an academic record