The University of Houston recognizes that commencement is a joyous time and an incredible accomplishment to be celebrated by our graduates and their families. UH will immediately begin planning a postponed commencement for spring 2020 graduates as soon as health conditions and guidelines allow.
We will continue to keep our graduates and UH community informed as these plans are developed.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
For college-specific information and links to virtual celebrations, please select your college below:
- Anne Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-3463
- Trang Phan, email@example.com 713-743-3463
- Ashlie Contos, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-3463
- Carrie Young, email@example.com 713-743-3172/713-743-3009
- Undergraduates: Kathy Dominguez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Students: Hisham Talib, email@example.com
- Paula Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-0892
- Tim Rosas, email@example.com 713-743-5469
- Sandra Sierra, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-1045
- Jeremy L. Dafoe, email@example.com 713-743-3740
- Derrick Gabriel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduates: Joy Mayer, email@example.com
- Graduate Students: Anna Marchese, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Major, email@example.com 713-743-4023
- Tammy N. Whatley, firstname.lastname@example.org 832-842-8220
- Michele Luman, email@example.com
- Kimberly Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org 832-842-8332
- Micol Rosen, email@example.com
- Scott Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org 713-743-5572