CASA Testing Centers
The CASA Testing Centers have 120 testing stations in each of their locations, and currently offers testing for a multitude of courses at the University of Houston.
Faculty can learn more about the CASA’s testing services and schedule testing in CASA by contacting either Minh Nguyen or Samantha Stark.
Students with question about the CASA Testing services can email CASA Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Students who are required to take an exam at the CASA Testing Center need to access Courseware to obtain an account in order to access their course link and the exam scheduler.UH Justin Dart Accessibility for special accommodations testing
Testing Center Rules
Students: Please read our updated rules for the CASA Testing Center.
- IMPORTANT: Any student who is required to take an exam at the CASA Testing Center must register his/her Biometric Information before the exam date.
- Biometric registration is a one-time process. If you have taken an exam at CASA in the past and have already registered, you do not have to register again.
- You will need to bring your UH Cougar Card to CASA to register. If you have not yet obtained your Cougar Card, a state issue ID, a passport, or your digital Cougar ID from the UH Go app is an acceptable form of ID.
- A Photo ID card is required to check in.
- CASA exams are given by RESERVATIONS ONLY. You must schedule your exam in advance using the exam scheduler in Courseware account.
- Check-in starts 20 minutes before your scheduled exam time. As a courtesy, we allow you to check-in no later than 15 minutes after your reservation, based on the CASA FRONT DESK wall clock. No exceptions!
- No food and/or drinks allowed in the Testing Center.
- Exams begin on the hour: If you arrive late, you may have the possibility of rescheduling your exam. There is NO "standby" provision. No exceptions!
- Only items essential to testing are permitted at the testing workstations. Students are not permitted to bring any personal belongings to the Testing Center. Items such as briefcases, notebooks, backpacks, purses, calculators (unless instructed otherwise), pagers, cell phones, recording devices, photography equipment, and any other prohibitive item that is not related to the testing session must be placed at the check-in desk.
- Raise your hand for assistance.
- Return all testing materials, scratch paper, etc. and aids to a proctor at the check-out desk at the end of your testing session.
- The CASA Testing Center is not responsible for any lost, misplaced, or damaged personal belongings.
- Students in the Testing and Tutoring Centers of CASA are prohibited from possessing any items that can be used as weapons, including, but not limited to, handguns, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, pellet guns, paintball guns, BB guns, knives, clubs or explosive or noxious materials.
Find out our testing center locations.
If you are unsatisfied with a test grade, contact your instructor.