Skip to main content


Architecture Jury Week 2023

Interested in the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design? 

  • New Prospective Students (currently enrolled at UH or first-time UH students) – Attend a Hines College information session! You can also contact the College’s Student Services Office at 713.743.3463 or
  • Current Hines College Students – Contact your academic advisor to discuss the program further and how you can change your major. At this time, only first-year or second-year design students are eligible to change their major to BSED.

Ready to Apply?

Follow the link below to learn more about the admissions requirements and process for the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design.

Learn more and apply.


Hines College Student Services Office
Architecture Building, Room 151