- Faculty focused support through course evaluation, exam scoring, and consultation for test development and validation.
- Research support, consultation for data collection, survey design and administration, and the design and administration of web surveys.
- Consultation and support for outcome assessment, and program evaluation to assist organizations in evaluating their goals, objectives, and performance outcomes.
Office Hours: Mon.–Fri. 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
MEC performs a large volume of scanning for various constituencies, both on and off campus. This includes scanning for academic, research, and administrative purposes, as well as for other university/community support, with an average of 41,000 documents per month.
- Student Satisfaction and Needs Assessment
- Staff Needs Assessment
- Graduating Student Surveys: Bachelor's and Graduate/Professional
- Mars Rover Celebration
- Procurement and Auxiliary Services Survey
- Major Texas Bank Leadership and Team Feedback Questionnaire
- University of Texas Health Science Center Client Satisfaction Survey
- Texas Psychological Association Continuing Education Program Survey
- Fort Bend County Opinion Questionnaire