Retiree Information Links
- UHS Retiree Association Committee Members
- UHS Retiree Association Overview & Meeting Schedule
- Retiree Benefit Information - ERS
- ERS Newsletter
- Retirement information - TRS
- SilverScript FAQs (Prescription Benefit)
- Senior Nutrition and Diet
- FAQs - Change of Third Party Administrator (TPA) for HealthSelect of Texas
UHS Retirees Association Website
Fall 2013 Retiree Luncheon
SilverScript Insurance Benefit
Starting January 1, 2013, SilverScript Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of your current Pharmacy Benefits Manager, Caremark, will administer a unique prescription drug program designed for Medicare retirees in the Texas Employees Group Benefits Program (GBP), called the HealthSelect Medicare Rx plan. Find Out More
Golden Cougar Membership - For alumni, retired faculty and staff age 60 and older
You're not just a Cougar when you go to school or work at the University- you're a Cougar forever. You belong to an elite group, and it's deeply rewarding to be a part of something so valuable for the rest of your life. With a University of Houston Alumni Association (UHAA) membership, you're always connected to the UH community.
For more information about the UH alumni Association click here.
ERS/Benefits Information for Retirees:
Overview of Retiree Benefits - For more information click here.
TRS/Benefits Information for Retirees:TRS Benefits Handbook
For more information click here.
Your Responsibilities as a TRS Retiree - For more information click here.
For additional information please contact Deanna Holmes, Human Resources Benefits Coordinator at
(713) 743-3689 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org