Tier One Scholars are offered a generous financial assistance package, the opportunity to live on campus, and access to enrichment opportunities to help them prepare for their future.
- All tuition and mandatory fees for four years of undergraduate studies (Architecture students receive five years of benefits)
- On-campus housing and meal plan for the first two years at UH
- $1,000 stipend to support undergraduate research and guidance in competing for national and international scholarships and fellowships
- $2,000 stipend to support learning abroad
- Opportunities to build community among other Tier One Scholars, National Merit Scholars, and other high-achieving students
- Priority registration during all enrollment periods
- Out-of-state students will receive a waiver of non-resident tuition, which represents over $40,000 in savings over four years
Click the button below to begin the Tier One Scholarship Application.