Six Elizabeth D. Rockwell Student Scholarships in Ethics and Leadership will be given in the amount of $1500 each to students with demonstrated excellence in ethical leadership and also financial need. Preference will be given to juniors and seniors in a field related to public policy, but other students will also be given full consideration. The following application materials should be submitted in a single PDF electronically to EDRCenter@central.uh.edu. Please include in the subject line: 'EDR Student Scholarship application, Last name, first name' by November 15
- A Cover letter that includes the following:
- People Soft ID:
- Email Address:
- Preferred Phone number:
- Address with city, state, and zip code:
- Major[s] (and minors, if applicable):
- Current classification (junior or senior?):
- How many hours remaining for you to complete your degree?
- Cumulative UH GPA:
- GPA within Major (you can find this information on your degree report plan):
- If applicable, what is your transfer GPA? How many semester hours have you completed at UH?
- If applicable, how many hours did you transfer to UH?
- How many hours are you currently enrolled at UH?
- Do you presently hold any scholarships? (If yes, please name):
- A copy of your college transcripts, including both University of Houston and other universities you have attended (unofficial copies are fine)
- A copy of your resume or CV listing your contact information and ethics and leadership activities.
- A short statement (no more than 750 words) that discusses your leadership or community/civic activities, career goals, financial needs (including the circumstances of your financial needs); and why you think you deserve a scholarship in ethics and leadership.
For more information, please contact Johanna Luttrell at firstname.lastname@example.org