To operate a Compliance and Ethics Program that:
- Evaluates and identifies risks that are critical to the institution;
- Ensures that critical institutional risks are properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provides employees with the training necessary to understand the relevant compliance issues;
- Provides effective communication between managers, executive officers, and the Board of Regents regarding the status and management of critical institutional risks; and
- Provides the UH community with an opportunity to report issues of potential non-compliance in a manner that preserves confidentiality and protects against improper retaliation.