News from CLASS
Announcing CLASS 2019 Distinguished Faculty Award Recipients
The CLASS Distinguished Faculty Award was established in 2019 by Antonio D. Tillis, Ph.D., Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences and M.D. Anderson Professor in Hispanic Studies.This award honors senior faculty with internationally recognized bodies of scholarship or creative output. CLASS Distinguished Faculty Award recipients also exhibit the promise of continued excellence. Candidates for this award must have achieved preeminence in their field through stellar research and scholarship.
@Africa: Digital Media Conference
Join the Valenti School of Communication for its third annual Global Communication Summit. This year’s theme is focusing on the digital transformation that is occurring on the African continent.
CLASS Media Mentions
- KRIV FOX 26 Jim Granato, Ph.D., Political Science
- Salon Andrew Joseph Pegoda, Ph.D., WGSS
- KHOU-11 Jeremy Bailey, Ph.D., Political Science
- The Washington Post Andrew Joseph Pegoda, Ph.D., WGSS
- Houston Chronicle Emran El-Badawi, MCL