Report New Contact Information - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Report New Contact Information

If you move to a new address, get a new email address, or change your phone number, please report it to the Language and Culture Center and the University of Houston immediately. If you are an F-1 student, you are required by the Department of Homeland Security to report within 10 days of the change.

Report Changes to the LCC

On the Forms page, complete the Contact Information Report Form.  

Report Changes to UH

  1. Log into your CougarNet account at Click the myUH Self-Service icon. Select Personal Information.
  2. Select Address and add or edit your U.S. home address.
  3. Select Contact Details. Add or edit your email address. Make sure the email type Destination is selected. 
    • If the email type Destination is listed, click the field and edit the email address.
    • If the email type Destination is not listed, click the + button, choose Destination, and Enter your email address.
  4. Select Contact Details. Add or edit your phone number.
  5. Select Emergency Contacts. Add or edit your emergency contacts.
  6. Select Campus Emergency Notification. Enter your cell phone number and your email address. Click Save