Upon initial registration for the Language and Culture Center, an LCC student will receive a CougarNet Account. With the account, the student will have access to various online services provided by the University of Houston.
Username and Password
After you have registered online to study in the the LCC, you will receive two emails from University Information Technology: one containing your CougarNet username and the other including a password. You may log into your CougarNet account at access.uh.edu.
If you forgot or need to change your password, visit access.uh.edu and click Change/Reset your CougarNet Password.
For further assistance with the passpord, please contact University Information Technology by phone, by text, or online chat. If the UIT representative isn't able to help you, please email the LCC at LCC@uh.edu. In the email, include your full name and myUH ID.
In your CougarNet account, you may access services including:
myUH Self Service
University Career Services
LCC students will not receive email accounts from the University of Houston. But each student will receive an UH email alias ending with @uh.edu. The email alias is a pointer that directs email messages to a destination email account chosen by the student. Follow the steps below to update your destination email account:
- Log into your CougarNet account at AccessUH. Click the UH Self-Service icon. Select Personal Information.
- Select Address and add or edit your U.S. home address.
- Select Contact Details. Add or edit your email address. Make sure the email type Destination is selected.
- If the email type Destination is listed, click the field and edit the email address.
- If the email type Destination is not listed, click the + button, choose Destination, and Enter your email address.
You can print in the M.D. Anderson Library. Each semester, LCC students will receive a $7.50 credit to print in UH Libraries. The credit can only be used for printing and copying. Printing credits do not roll over into the next semester. After all credits are used, additional printing is charged to your Cougar Card Flex accounts. The costs are listed below:
- black-and-white printing costs 1.5 cents/side
- color printing costs 10 cents/side