Students are required to do their own work independently, both in and out of class, unless they are told otherwise by the instructors. This includes tests, homework, and compositions.
You may receive a 0 or be placed on academic probation if you do any of these:
- You use what someone else has written and turn it in as your own.
- You copy someone else's work.
- You use an electronic device during a test.
- You use notes during a test.
- You give or receive answers from a classmate during a test.
- You steal or take photos of exams.
- You let someone copy your work.