Use the form below to request a calendar event posting on the UH homepage. Use the guidelines to help determine if your request is a feature or a calendar event. Items with an internal audience and/or informational communications only or the audience is narrowly defined should be communicated through listservs: faculty, staff, student.
Home Page Calendar Guidelines
- A calendar event is something that happens or occurs.
- Calendar events should be open to the public, promote UH and be related to our big rocks or strategic initiatives: student success (career fairs), energy, arts, athletics, etc.
- Third-party, non-affiliated events will not be posted on the University calendar.
- By submitting image(s) for posting on the UH website you are affirming that you have the proper permission for use by UH and on our website. If photo attribution needs to be included, please provide that information with the photo submission.
Home Page Feature Guidelines (created to showcase UH to EXTERNAL audiences)
An event can be a highlight/feature if it meets the criteria:
- A highlight/feature should be timely, significant, and highlight a benefit for UH
- Item should appeal to a broad audience, including external
- Items that primarily tout UH (rankings, grants, recognitions), its initiatives (arts, energy, student success, etc.) or programs, its research, its faculty or other stakeholders, speak of our collaborations with community
- Items that communicate important information (campus safety, etc.)
Use this form to submit a homepage feature request.
* Denotes a required field - We will contact you should there be any questions regarding entry of your event into the Calendar. Send an e-mail to update or remove past events submitted to the calendar.