The University of Houston has launched the public phase of a $1 billion capital campaign, the most ambitious in the institution’s 90-year history, and the first public university billion-dollar campaign in Houston. The campaign, “Here, We Go: The Campaign for the University of Houston” is designed to strategically move the university forward.
More than 200 future nursing professionals, their families and their professors gathered for the annual University of Houston School of Nursing “Hands of Caring Ceremony.” The event is the official welcome for new students to the School of Nursing’s Second Degree BSN program.
For University of Houston Sugar Land students, staff and faculty, it just got a little easier to be a card-carrying Cougar. The office of Campus Support Services is now an official Cougar Card location for UH Sugar Land, meaning it no longer is necessary to drive to the Main Campus in order to secure the card.
This month's news - February 2017
Archive of stories >
- Student Success: Maggie Gutierrez
- Cougar Card Services Now at UH Sugar Land
- Phi Delta Kappa International Hosts Educational Research Symposium at UH Sugar Land
- Annual 'Hands of Caring' Welcomes New Students to UH School of Nursing
- National Accreditation Shows College's Commitment to Excellence
Learn more about the news from our inaugural programs:
- UH School of Nursing News and "The Pulse" Newsletter
- UH College of Technology Digital Media, Student Showcase