With the introduction of a new Gaming and Simulations concentration, the University of Houston Digital Media program positions students to enter an arena ripe with new technology jobs for an industry valued in the billions of dollars. But creating video games for computers, phones and tablets only begins to scratch the surface of the new innovative area of study.
Two established programs at the University of Houston College of Nursing will be available online beginning in fall 2017. The RN to BSN and the Master of Nursing programs will be offered online alongside the traditional face-to-face programs. “This is in response to what has become the standard method of delivery for RN to BSN curriculum,” said Sandy Lee.
The University of Houston has launched the public phase of a $1 billion capital campaign, the most ambitious in the institution’s 90-year history, and the first public university billion-dollar campaign in Houston. The campaign, “Here, We Go: The Campaign for the University of Houston” is designed to strategically move the university forward.
This month's news -July 2017
Archive of stories >
- New Childbirth Simulator Brings State-of-the-Art Technology to Obstetrics Curriculum
- Two Familiar Nursing Programs Added to Online Offerings
- College of Education Receives Grant to Fund Scholarships for Aspiring Teachers
- New Growth for Social Work Program at Sugar Land Campus
- New Digital Media Concentration More Than Video Games and Apps
- Sugar Land Mayor Honored with Distinguished Engineering Alumni Award
- Nursing Students Spend Mini Semester in Methodist Hospital's MITIE Lab
Learn more about the news from our inaugural programs:
- UH College of Nursing News and "The Pulse" Newsletter
- UH College of Technology Digital Media, Student Showcase