Parking Permits at Sugar Land
If you already purchased permit online, it is en route to the address that you provided at the time of purchase. If you have not received your parking permit in the mail at this time, please print your receipt from your myParking Account and place it on your dashboard. The receipt will show us proof of payment, your permit number and the license plates associate with your permit.
- Log into AccessUH
- myParking Account
- View Your Permits (Bottom Left side of the page)
- Open correct permit
If you have not purchased a permit, Sugar Land parking permits are still available.
- Purchases made by credit card must be done online through your myParking Account via AccessUH (print your receipt for your dashboard) or you can purchase a permit.
- Purchases that are to be applied to student fee bills or faculty/staff payroll decutions can be done online or in person at the Auxiliary Services office in AMG 101.
Receipts on the dashboard are valid for 14 days. If your permit doesn’t arrive by Thursday, August 29th, contact the Sugar Land Auxiliary Services office for a replacement.
Thank you for your understanding and patience with this transition. We look forward to serving you.
Parking at Smart Financial Centre
Faculty, staff and students from UH at Sugar Land and Wharton County Junior College may park their vehicles in a designated area at the Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land, 18111 Lexington Blvd, across the street from our campus. The designated lots will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. All vehicles must vacate the parking area by 3 p.m. or risk being towed. All vehicles must display a parking permit. Drivers can access the lots from Lexington Blvd. and Taborwood Ave. on the far side of the Smart Financial Centre, then walk or take the shuttle to the campus. The regular campus shuttles will make the Smart Financial Centre part of their regular stops to and from the main campus.
Overview of Parking Permit System
- The annual price of a parking permit will be $285, prorated weekly for purchases and returns.
- Permits will be available for sale April 16 for faculty, staff and students. They can be purchased through myParkingAccount via AccessUH.
- Permits will be mailed to the address selected and may be purchased through Visa/MasterCard, fee bill (students) or payroll deductions (faculty/staff).
- Payroll deductions for facutly/staff begin October 1. Payments are divided by the length of employee’s contract (9 or 12 months).
- Credit card payments are processed immediately.
- The UH at Sugar Land permits are valid at the Sugar Land campus and UH remote campus lots (Technology Bridge).
- Technology Bridge only - Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Any ungated lot at main campus - Monday-Thursday after 3p.m. and Friday-Sunday.
- UH parking permits are permitted to park at UH at Sugar Land.
Violators of the University's parking rules and regulations can receive citations. Habitual or flagrant disregard of the rules and regulations is grounds for suspension of campus parking privileges or stronger action by the University. Parking citation appeals must be received by Parking and Transportation Services within 21 calendar days of citation issuance. Appeals are filed online by logging into your parking account via AccessUH.