The UH Graduate College of Social Work appreciates your interest and welcomes your application. To apply, please select an application option below; you will be directed to the application instructions and forms. To obtain additional information regarding admissions, we invite you to attend an information meeting or contact us at 713-743-8075.
- MSW Application
- Fall Admissions: For priority consideration and Advanced Standing, all materials must be postmarked no later than February 1st. Applications will continue to be received through March 31st if space is available. Application packages that are incomplete on or after May 1st will not be reviewed.
- Spring Admissions: A small cohort of Advanced Standing and transfer students are admitted in the spring. To be eligible for Advanced Standing, applicants must hold a BSW degree. Application materials must be postmarked no later than October 1st.
- PhD Application
- The PhD Program accepts applications only for the fall. The deadline is January 15th.
- Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Undergraduate Certificate Application
- The David M. Underwood Chapter of Nonprofit Leadership Alliance, an undergraduate nonprofit certificate program, accepts applications throughout the year. To obtain more information about applying to the Alliance, attend an information session held by Program Director, Melanie Barr Fitzpatrick or contact the Alliance at 713-743-8137.