- The University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work (GCSW) is accepting applications for its first completely online master’s degree in social work (MSW). Classes begin in fall 2016.
- This year, the UH-produced Houston Shakespeare Festival (HSF) celebrates 41 years of free outdoor performances. To honor this summer tradition, Houston Mayor Annise Parker has officially proclaimed July 31 as Houston Shakespeare Day in the city.
- The University of Houston will hold its annual hurricane conference Friday, Aug. 7, focused on helping coastal communities prepare for, and recover from, a major storm.
- Before incoming freshman and transfer students at the University of Houston take their first classes, the University is sharing useful information and teaching an important lesson during its new student orientation program.
- The crashing sounds of wheelchair rugby enthusiasts will fill the University of Houston Campus Recreation and Wellness Center for the annual Wheelchair Rugby Summer Camp. The event is planned for July 30– Aug. 2. This is the third year of the camp, which is sponsored by UH and Adaptive Athletics@ UH.
- UH experts are available to offer tips on choosing the right snacks, selecting appropriate wines for outdoor enjoyment and sharing Shakespeare with kids.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.