- During a special called meeting on Oct. 5, the University of Houston System Board of Regents elected officers for the 2016 fiscal year.
- Audiences soon will experience the fact-based drama “FuenteOvejuna” at the University of Houston’s Jose Quintero Theatre. Presented by UH’s School of Theatre & Dance, the play will be performed Oct. 9 – 18.
- A virtual reality cave at the University of Houston is the newest technology to help study human behavior.
- This month, Jules Massenet’s “Manon” makes its UH debut in the Moores Opera House. Performances run Oct. 23 - 26.
- A daylong conference sponsored by the Faculty Senate will address challenges in childhood education, talent development and workforce readiness. The “16th Annual Scholarship and Community Conference, The Education Pipeline: Plugging the Leaks” takes place from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, Oct. 23 at the University of Houston Student Center.
- Houston History Magazine will present “Houston’s Helping Hand: Remembering Katrina” at UH. Panelists include former Mayor Bill White, former director of the National Hurricane Center Neil Frank and director of Houston Emergency Medical Services David Persse.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.