- The University of Houston will host a discussion next week to draw attention to the plight of Austin Tice, a journalist kidnapped in Syria, and the high-profile campaign for his freedom.
- Earth Day is April 22. The University of Houston, however, is preparing for an entire week of events dedicated to sustainability and the environment. Earth Week at UH will feature events, field trips, films and volunteer opportunities aimed at promoting sustainability and educating community members on a variety of environmental topics.
- For the sixth year in a row, the University of Houston has been named one of the nation’s “greenest” colleges by the Princeton Review.
- The University of Houston College of Education graduate programs are among the best in the nation, according to new rankings from the U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 Best Graduate Schools.
- For the sixth consecutive year, computer science gaming students from the University of Houston are advancing to the U.S. Microsoft Imagine Cup national finals.
- The field of presidential candidates continues to grow. With Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Marco Rubio announcing their respective candidacies this week, the race continues to reflect the changing face of American politics. UH faculty experts are available to discuss the opportunities and challenges these candidates will face in their quest for votes.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.