Need to reset your password?
*NOTE: It may take several hours for "Get Involved" to recognize your password after it has been reset.
The Get Involved website provides a gateway to involvement opportunities and allows you, as students, to document your participation and learning while at the University of Houston.
Browse Student Organizations ( log in not required )
Organize Your Co-Curricular Activities
- My Involvement page puts all your activities in one place so you can easily manage memberships, interests, service hours, and more
- Co-Curricular Transcript provides a printable record of your involvement history
- Notification Preferences lets you decide how you want to receive communication from each of your groups
Find the Right Opportunities for Involvement
- Recommendation Tools suggest groups or activities based on your personal interests
- Organization Directory views let you browse, search, and sort through all the activities you can join
- Group websites are profiles customized by organizations to show their contact information
Get in the Know and Engage
- Virtual Flyer Board highlights upcoming events so you can pick out interesting activities to attend
- Events Calendar gives you more detail on campus-wide events
- Campus News shows you who’s talking about what, the latest announcements and details, and other student organization activity