Effective Tuesday, May 27, the updated Facilities Work Order System will be rolled out to the entire campus. By logging on to Access UH and selecting the FAMIS icon, users will experience the following updates:
- Billable vs. Non-billable—Users will no longer have to determine if their work request is billable or non-billable; they will be presented with the following three options from which to select:
- Auxiliary partner request—displays available services for the University Center, Religion Center, Children's Learning Center, Campus Recreation, Dining and Food Service/Auxiliary Services, Parking and Transportation, Hilton Hotel, and Bookstore.
- Campus residential request—displays available services for on-campus residents to report issues with their on-campus living space (e.g., residence hall rooms).
- All other campus requests—displays available services for faculty, staff, and students to request support or report issues with academic and general spaces on campus.
- Email Notifications—Email notifications will provide additional work order information including service request number and building/room information.
- Reporting Features—Added reporting features will allow certifying signatories and building coordinators the ability to run custom reports and export reports to spreadsheets.
- Approving Process—A centralized service request approval page is available and certifying signatories can simply log into AccessUH to approve service requests.
- Service List—A revised list of services will incorporate all available services.
FAMIS support staff will be available from 1 to 4 p.m. in room 268 of the General Services Building the week of May 27 to answer user questions and help train individuals on the new features. Assistance is also available through the FAMIS support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the new help link on the "Create Service Request Page."