Reminder from the LCC Counseling Team:
TO ALL STUDENTS
Students with an outstanding balance of any amount will not receive final student evaluations, certificates, or verification letters. Students with any outstanding balance will not be eligible to register for classes in the LCC or at the University of Houston until the balance has been cleared.
TO F-1 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- If you will travel outside the U.S., bring your Form I-20 and see Counseling Team immediately.
- If you will transfer to another school or program, submit a transfer form and an acceptance letter to the LCC office in 116 Roy Cullen before 09/12/2017.
- If you will not study in the LCC during Fall 2017, you must transfer out or leave the U.S. by 09/12/2017. See Counseling Team immediately.
Voices magazine features information and news about the LCC and original writing by our talented students!
Summer 2017 Student Calendar is now available.
- Photos from the 1st field trip Spring 2017 are now available!
|Tuesday, September 5||Fall Online Registration Begins|
|Tuesday, September 12||Student Check-In|
|Wednesday, September 13||Testing|
|Friday, September 15||Orientation|
|Monday, September 18||Fall Classes begin|
Scholarship Recipients - Summer 2017
Yameogo, Sephora Elisabeth from Burkina Faso is the Joseph Davidson scholarship recipient.
- Wu, Kangning from China is the Joyce Valdes scholarship recipient.
- Abeso Angue, Irene Bindang from Equatorial Guinea is the Brad Powell scholarship recipient.
Note: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the LCC Student System please use the following links:
Off Campus: http://22.214.171.124/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html