He will be in our hearts forever . . .
Brad Leon Powell (1983-2014)
Brad Powell worked at the Language and Culture Center beginning in 2002 as a Program Assistant for Information Systems as as well as in the LCC Computer Lab. After receiving his master's degree, he moved to a teaching position before transitioning into his role as International Student Counselor. He ultimately achieved the position of Program Director for Counseling and Student Services, which he held for the past year.
Brad's contribution to his profession has been incalculable, and he leaves many colleagues, classmates, and students who treasure his memory.
For more information about the Ebola virus and travel advisories, please visit the links below. The LCC will keep students updated as informaiton becomes available.
- Summer 2014 Student Photos are now available.
New Application Deadlines
- Spring 2015: Friday, December 5, 2014
(Full term - 14 weeks)
- Summer 2015: Friday, April 3, 2015
(Full term - 13 weeks)
No late applications are accepted.
November 2014 Fall Term
|Monday-Friday, November 17-21||Survey Week|
|Friday, November 21||LCC Culture Festival|
|Wednesday, November 26||No LCC Classes - Thanksgiving Vacation Day|
|Thursday-Friday, November 27-28||No LCC Classes - Thanksgiving Holidays|
Scholarship Recipients - Summer 2014
- Benita Kalwahali Mwali from Congo (Kinshasa) is the Joseph O. Davidson scholarship recipient.
- Hortensia Romar Barrios Gomez from Venezuela is the Joyce M. Valdes scholarship recipient.
- Robert Willian Tenias Moya from Venezuela and Marta Alises De La Pena from Spain are the merit scholarship recipients.