Located in 304 McElhinney Hall, our mission is to be the first level of support for CLASS by striving to meet or exceed our customer needs and expectations of professionalism, quality of service, and timely solutions. To this end, we will perform periodic reviews of the needs of CLASS to help faculty, staff, and students to achieve their goals.
- Frank Houston, Dir, College IT Support
- Ali Muhammad, User Services Specialist
- Joel Estevez, Microsystems Analyst
- Medgar Jacobs, Microsystems Analyst
- Danina Tate, Systems Analyst II
- John Lucci, User Services Specialist