- Stop attending each class from which you have been dis-enrolled if you are unable to re-add the same course(s) and make payment arrangements immediately.
- If the department/college advisor enrolls you in a course, please remember to pay or make payment arrangements by the appropriate due dates.
Please note, failure to fulfill your payment responsibility by the time/due date could result in cancellation of enrollment. Please be advised not to rely on the
Method of Payment Options:
- All due dates require payment to be made via
myUHby 5 p.m. on the due date.
- Online payment can be made at
myUHvia e-check or credit card (MasterCard, American Express, Discoverand Visa only). Please be advised, a processing fee will be assessed for all credit card transactions.
- Cash payments are only accepted at the Welcome Center,
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon-Thurs and 9 a.m. -5 p.m., Fri.
- Check payments are accepted at the Welcome Center,
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Mon-Thursand 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Fri.
Learn more about Payments and Disenrollment.
Notes: No payment plan applies to prior balances. Students who enroll after the original term due date must make payment immediately. Please note Payment Plans are not available
|Item Due||Date Due|
|University Payment||Fall Session 1, 2, and 3
Fall Session 4
Fall Session 5
Fall Session 6
|Aug. 15, 2023
Sept. 21, 2023
Oct. 12, 2023
Oct. 26, 2023
|Installment Pay Plan||Installment Due
|Aug. 15, 2023
Sept. 14, 2023
Oct. 16, 2023
Nov. 15, 2023
|Deferment Pay Plans
and Book Loan
|Short-Term Tuition Deferment Plan
Emergency Deferment Plan
|Oct. 05, 2023
Nov. 20, 2023
Oct. 20, 2023
|***Payment Plans and Book Loans available Aug. 1 - Sept. 6