- Key Elements of University Emergency Management and Preparedness: The key component workshops are specifically design to meet the department needs to establish protocols for emergency preparedness and response.
- Business Continuity Planning: Provides information to departments, colleges and divisions on the importance of a departmental business continuity plan and the different components to the plan.
- Hurricane Preparedness Presentation: Students, faculty and staff learn personal hurricane tips and preparedness.
- National Weather Service (NWS) Skywarn Storm Spotter Training: Students, faculty and staff learn how to spot severe weather and report it to the NWS.
- UH Emergency Operations Center Tours: The Office of Emergency Management offers tours of the UH Emergency Operations Center by appointment only.
You can also contact Ginger Walker by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.