Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center
The Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center provides academic accommodations and services to students who have a wide range of temporary or permanent disabilities.
To obtain disability documentation information, please see the Documentation Requirements page.
To register with the Student Accessibility Center:
- Complete the New Student Application and Submit recent documentation (20 pages or less) from a qualified health care professional(s) or educational specialist. Include your most recent accommodation form, if applicable.
- Within 72 hours you will receive an intake packet email, please follow the directions within the email to complete the registration process.
- Attend the virtual intake appointment. Your accommodation form will be created and other paperwork will be completed during this appointment.
Students who are requesting renewed accommodation forms:
- Complete the Renewal Documentation Request Form and attach any updated documentation to the form.
- Your Student Accessibility Center Counselor will reach out to you to schedule a meeting to discuss your renewal request.