The Learning Abroad office advances the goals of Global Strategies and Studies by offering undergraduate and graduate students a unique, life changing, educational experience overseas. It facilitates opportunities for students to participate in faculty-led, reciprocal exchange, and affiliated third party providers of learning abroad as well as research initiatives, internships, non-credit experiential learning, and volunteer activities.
Fall 2015 Events
- Thursday, September 3, 2015: Learning Abroad Fair
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015: Scholarship Essay Workshop
- Thursday, September 17, 2015: Scholarship Essay Workshop (repeat)
- Friday, October 2, 2015: IEFS Application Deadline
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015: Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation