INTERIOR COLOR GUIDELINES:
- The approved color palette will be used as the standard on all new and existing building interiors.
- All standard colors will be readily available on campus.
- If an exception is requested (i.e. a custom color), it must be approved by the Dean of the college or the Vice President of the department before it is submitted to the Facilities department.
- Disposal fees for all custom colors will be charged to the project painted. The college/department is responsible for returning all custom colored walls to the standard palette, upon departure from the space.
- All rooms shall have only one accent wall color and one of the two base colors for the other three.
- Panda White is specified for the base color for all new buildings.
- Faculty, staff, or students are not allowed to paint their own space.
- For additional information, please contact FIX-IT Customer Service at email@example.com.
- In auxiliary buildings, all painting is billable.
- For E/G buildings, all painting in private spaces is billable including offices, conference rooms, labs, and departmental suites.
- For common spaces, touch up painting is non-billable.
- Full paints are billable, unless Facilities Services deems the existing paint beyond its useful life
NOTE: Printing the paint palette directly from the website document is useful as an informative document but it should be noted that it will not give accurate paint colors due to a variation on printers and copiers.
The official Paint Palette document with real paint chips is available upon request by emailing Facilities Services.