News and Events
- Professor Brandon Rottinghaus contributed a white paper on presidential politicization in the Brookings Institution's Issues in Governance Series.
- Professor Brandon Rottinghaus's work on executive scandal was featured in a post on the Washington Post's Monkey Cage blog.
- Professor Ling Zhu and Francisco Pedraza (RWJ Fellow, University of Michigan) win grant to support their research examining the impact of immigration policy on the Hispanic population's social service use.
- Professor Ryan Kennedy will be taking a visiting research fellowship in computational social science for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Professor's Church article G.W.G. Hegel on Self-Determination and Democratic Theory is featured in the current issue of the American Journal of Political Science
- Professor Cortina provided comments to NBCLatino
- Professor Clark gave a talk at the Library of Congress on her latest publication "Minority Party Strategies and the Motion to Recommit in the U.S. House"
- Professors Basinger and Rottinghaus gave comments related to their research about an Obama scandal to the Arizona Star
- Professor Rottinghaus has given comments to several media outlets in recent weeks.
Harvard Government professor Daniel Carpenter will deliver the McGovern Lecture in Family Health and Human Values on health care regulation at 6:30pm, Thursday, October 24 at the Rockwell Pavilion in the M.D. Anderson Library