Activites Funding Board
The Activities Funding Board (AFB) at the University of Houston is a sub–committee of the Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC). Under the provisions of SFAC, AFB is a student run financial organization that allocates a portion of student service fees to “activities” funding for registered student organizations.
AFB Process Overview
- Turn in allocation request forms 4 Weeks before your on–campus event or conference.
- Setup a hearing to present your casebefore your event takes place.
- Get decision on whether or not the event/conference will be funded.
- Pay for the event/ conference up front and SAVE all receipts to turn in.
- Meet with AFB chair to get setup with direct deposit before receipt deadline
- Receipts must be turned in within 30 days of the close of the event/conference.
- AFB chair will submit receipts for reimbursement.
- Money directly deposited into organization’s bank account!