Skip to main content

UH Sugar Land Academic Advising

Please connect with these academic advisors available for assistance with questions regarding programs and classes. To learn more, browse our Viewbook.

For information on graduate academic advising, visit the Graduate School.

College of Technology

College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences

College of Education

College of Nursing

Student Affairs and Enrollment Services

The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services provides services, programs and activities that enhance the learning environment and development of the whole student. Connect with them in the Albert & Mamie George building, room 119.

Counseling and Psychological Services

Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) promotes the well-being of the diverse campus community by balancing high quality mental health services and clinical training with accessibility to foster student success through self-discovery, learning and interpersonal engagement.

A CAPS counselor offices at UH Sugar Land and is available for consultation Monday 8am –5pm (every third week available on Wednesday instead of Monday) and Thursday 2pm to 5pm.