".... The men’s restrooms are clean, the supplies are stocked, and the trash receptacles are never overflowing onto the floor...."
How a Recoverable Request Is Processed
- The customer submits a billable request directly to the Customer Service Center (CSC). Requests for service work can be either called in to the CSC (FIXIT/3-4948) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CSC enters the customer request in the Facility Management Enterprise (FME) system and assigns the work to the appropriate shop(s).
- CSC sends an email confirmation and work request number to the customer for future reference.
- Plant Operations finance office verifies data entry for billable requests.
- A director or shop manager assigns the work. Appropriate shop performs tasks necessary to complete work requested.
- An email notification is sent to the customer when the work has been completed.
- Plant Operations finance office charges customer's cost center through PeopleSoft. The customer request is then closed.