Located in the nation's fourth largest city, the University of Houston gives students' access to a vibrant, entrepreneurial, and culturally diverse community. The University of Houston is an integral part of this dynamic mix, and the opportunities for research, scholarship and professional study are boundless.
The University of Houston is the premier urban research and teaching university in Texas and the most diverse research university in the nation. UH offers master’s degrees in 133 fields and six doctoral degrees in 62 fields through its twelve colleges.
To learn more about each of our twelve degree-granting colleges, visit their websites below:
- Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture
- C.T. Bauer College of Business
- College of Education
- Cullen College of Engineering
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Law Center
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Optometry
- College of Pharmacy
- Graduate College of Social Work
- College of Technology