Date: Thursday, October 10th
Location: Butler Plaza (In front of MD Anderson Library)
Thinking about Graduate School?
The Graduate School Fair is the perfect opportunity for all University of Houston undergraduate students and alumni thinking about continuing their education at the University of Houston. Come to the fair to network and receive information about graduate programs. Program Advisors, Graduate Recruiters, Faculty, Staff, and the Graduate School team will be on hand to answer your questions about graduate programs, admissions requirements, deadlines, how to apply, the UH Graduate School GRE/GMAT Waiver program, and how to fund graduate school.
- 9:00 am - 9:45 am: Recruiters can begin to set-up booth
- 10:00 am: Graduate Fair begins
- 11:30 am - 12:00 pm: Lunch will be served to your respective booth
- 2:00 pm: Graduate Fair ends
UH GRADUATE PROGRAM RECRUITERS
The Graduate School Fair is an opportunity to meet with prospective graduate students and to network with students and faculty. Students from all backgrounds and majors will be attending the fair. This is a great chance to advertise your school and to promote your academic programs.
Register with the link below: The registration fee is $200
- One booth - 10'x10' tent with one 6' table and two chairs
- One parking validation for the Welcome Garage [UH Directions & Parking]
- Lunch for up to two recruiters
What to Bring:
- Promotional giveaways, candy, and flyers are encouraged but optional
- Plenty of business cards and printed recruiting materials
- Table display and decorations – the size of the booth is 10'x10' tent with one 6' table and two chairs
Other Important Information:
- Please plan to stay until 2:00 pm when the event ends.
- Electricity will NOT be provided. We apologize for the inconvenience.