UHS Faculty and Staff:
- What are the steps to acquire new property for campus, or sell campus property?
Please refer to our internal process page for guidance on all your real estate needs including leasing space on or off campus, and leasing your current space to a third party. You may also contact the Office of Real Estate Services at any time for help with your inquiry
- Who can sign or negotiate on behalf of a campus/UHS?
Learn more about UH Signature Authority here
- When is Board of Regents approval required?
The acquisition and sale of all real property shall be approved by the Board in compliance with Policy 55.01
- What do I need to do to engage ORES to help us?
Please submit your Request for Services Documents to ORES
Other General Questions:
- How can I lease space at the University of Houston Technology Bridge ("UHTB")?
Please fill out this questionnaire
- Where do I get information on opening a restaurant and/or providing vending services to UH?
Please contact the UH Auxiliary Services Department for more information
- Can I reserve space for a meeting or special event?
Please contact the UH Students Centers and the UH Department of Campus Recreation for facility options and availability
- Where can I obtain UHS real estate sales transaction information?
You may inquire via a Texas Public Information Act Request
- Please contact the UHS Office of Real Estate Services for additional questions and inquiries